15 Apr 2013

Adidas Boost Edinburgh Sightseeing!

With their well deserved medal!
Over this weekend my Adistar Boosts packed their suitcase and went on a little trip to Edinburgh to run the Rock 'n' Roll Edinburgh half marathon and also do some sightseeing :-)

At the top of Arthurs Seat

On Edinburgh Castles Wall

At Dean Village

At Calton Hill

Ready to run!

They are great to wear walking around and they certainly did a lot of walking!

I found them to be very comfortable during the half marathon! I had no blisters and all my toenails are still there. Unfortunately because of the weather I wasn't paying much attention to what my legs and feet were saying!

The Adistar Boosts must be great though as I was only 5 minutes slower than my half marathon PB and finished in 2 hours and 7 minutes. Once you read my Rock 'n' Roll Edinburgh half marathon write up (coming Tuesday) you'll understand why that was such an achievement!!




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see these pictures! So you climbed both Arthur's Seat and Calton Hill? Wow, you didn't waste any time ;) I wish I was there with you. I also finished this race in 02:07 last year. I couldn't have ran any faster. It was 1 degree Celsius and I couldn't move. I was sweating ice cubes. It never gets this cold in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next trip to Edinburgh is already planned and paid for! And I think I'm going back to do this run again next year :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey get out of ARTHUR'S SEAT!

    I look forward to the RR! 8)

    -p

    ReplyDelete